The title says it all. Cate Gardner’s newest short story collection, Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits is now available for pre-order! And if you do it now, you get $1.99 off the cover price. Not a bad deal.
On top of this already exciting news, Cate is holding a contest (with some spectacular prizes) on the book’s website
Let’s help kick off the contest!
The ‘Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits’ award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed. Congratulations.
Now you must go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers – strangers are always allowed) by nominating blogs run by strange folk. *Beware, some people don’t like you to refer to them as strange…Try to avoid them if possible.
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (don’t mess with strange people).
3. Nominate seven other blogs telling us why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs.
5. And, if you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you’ve received the award for your strangeness, she’ll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.com (click on the award link on the home page)
Akasha Savage, because she is crazy enough to write horror.
Andrea, from Southern Writemares, because she believes in the paranormal.
K. Hinny, from Random Thoughts of a Writery Girl, because she gallivants on the interwebs with the likes of Cate Gardner.
Gef, from Wag the Fox, because he reviews more books and movies per week than I can consume in a year.
Mercedes, from A Broken Laptop, because she pressures other writers to put on masks and take pictures of themselves for her website. Creepy.
Damien Walters Grintalis, because one look at her profile photo and you just *know* she’s cooking up something evil.
Kate Jonez. Oh come on. Just look at her website.
Well then. That was fun. 😀